The Baha'i Studies Listserv
I have no info on other states such as Northern Cyprus, Palestine, Somaliland,
Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, etc.

I'll also list the countries where there is no illegality for Muslims listed.
Algeria, Comoros, Egypt, Morocco, Niger, Tunisia, Iraq, Turkey. Sahrawi Arab
Democratic Republic is propbably the same as Morocco. No info on Somalia or
Somaliland.

Sent from my iPad