From: Hasan Elías <hasanel...@yahoo.com>
To: Baha'i Studies <bahai-st@list.jccc.edu>
Sent: Tue, Apr 30, 2013 3:40 pm
Subject: Re: Against nature...

The Baha'i Studies Listserv

Stephen,

The name of this list is "Bahá'í Studies". It seems that you do not realize
where you are.

The Bahá'í Faith has good presence in the Web, bahá'ís reside in almost every
country, so I guess one seeker would have the Bahá'í Faith as one of the first
choices to investigate.

The cold mind is not enough to perceive the Sun of Revelation, spiritual
qualities and a mind without veils is needed.

You ask:

"Why should Jews study the Baha'u'llah over all Jewish Messiah claimants?
Why should Christians study Baha'u'llah over all return of Jesus, Paraclete,
Holy Spirit, etc. claimants?
Why should Muslims study Baha'u'llah over all Mahdi claimants?
Why should Bayanis study Baha'u'llah over all Manifestation claimants?
Why should Hindus study Baha'u'llah over all Kalki claimants?
Why should Buddhists study Baha'u'llah over all Maitreya claimants?"

This is ridiculous. You have tons of information about the Bahá'í Faith. So,
how is your investigation going?

Hasan

PS You quoted Covenant-breakers sources, I wonder why the moderator did not you
brought out of here.