From: JW <johannes_wid...@...>
Subject: [LSAI] Re: FW: 2010 UNESCO Asia-Pacific Heritage Awards for Culture
Heritage Conservation
To: "LSAI Googlegroups" <l...@googlegroups.com>, "mAAN hall"
<maan_h...@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 4:35 AM

From: Culture Unit [mailto:cult...@...]
Sent: Tuesday, 02 February, 2010 17:27
To: Johannes Widodo
Subject: 2010 UNESCO Asia-Pacific Heritage Awards for Culture Heritage
Conservation

Dear Sir/Madam,

Entries are now being accepted for the 2010 UNESCO Asia-Pacific Heritage Awards
for Culture Heritage Conservation. The awards programme, in its eleventh year,
recognizes the achievement of individuals and organizations within the private
sector, and public-private initiatives, in successfully restoring structures of
heritage value in the Asia-Pacific region.

In addition to the established awards, the “Jury Commendation for
Innovation” will also be judged. The Jury Commendation for Innovation
recognizes newly-built structures which demonstrate outstanding standards for
contemporary architectural design which are well integrated into historic
contexts.

The deadline for receipt of materials is 31 March 2010.

For more information and to download entry forms, please visit our website:
http://www.unescobkk.org/culture/our-projects/empowerment-of-the-culture-profession/asia-pacific-heritage-awards-for-culture-heritage-conservation/2010-heritage-awards/

We look forward to your entry for the 2010 UNESCO Heritage Awards.  If you have
any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at heritageawa...@....

Best regards,
Culture Unit

UNESCO Bangkok