Joshua Judson Rosen <roz...@geekspace.com> писал(а) в своём письме Sun, 05 Oct
2014 00:41:24 +0200:

I'm looking to finally release FoxtrotGPS 1.2.0 some time in the next
week or so; one thing that needs some attention is the translations.

We have only 18 new/changed strings since the last release,
so it'd be great if the translations that were complete in 1.1.1
(Spanish, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Japanese, Serbian; and Czech
was very close to complete) could be complete in 1.2.0.

There are also several other translations that a need a lot of love
(most notably German, in which the only translated string is "no GPS found");
I've enabled translation via launchpad.net; hopefully that will
help make it easier to complete translations.

Hi Joshua,

I translate some "simple" strings, which (I hope) can be translated without see
them in Foxtrot GPS itself, via web in LP. 2 questions/suggestions:

1) Some beta versions available, for testing and translating?

2) Could you (or somebody else?) mark translated strings in source code? I
review 60 of 300 strings, and saw a lot of them with formatting. For example
one string appear at leas 3 times because of this:
<b>no GPSD found</b>
<b>[%d]</b>

or, it's just hard to find 2 letters to translate:

This make things harder, and also no suggestions for this strings.

Anyway, thanks for TangoGPS development!

FYI, here's a list of FoxtrotGPS's current translations and their status:

        Bulgarian (bg):
                72 translated messages
                65 fuzzy translations
                163 untranslated messages.