On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 19:39, Galileo wrote:

> BTW i checked this with 9.1 and its the same thing (except for the
> versions mess). A lot of packages are missing from the first 3 cds.
> I have seen discussions that there should be a 4th cd, but if we are
> going to stick with 3 cds then please transfer those packages that
> cannot fit to the contrib, or somewhere else it doesn't matter where as

Why? You're working on a completely broken assumption. The download
edition does not contain all of main, has never been intended to contain
all of main and has never SAID it contains all of main. It contains a
selection of the packages in main. The split between main and contrib is
not "packages on the download edition / packages not on the download
edition". It's "officially supported packages / non-officially supported
packages". Clear?
--
adamw