This task addresses an essential aspect of our testing infrastructure: the
proper handling and cleanup of temporary files and socket files created during
test execution. The motivation behind these changes is to prevent the
accumulation of unnecessary files in the default temporary directory, which can
affect the system's storage and potentially influence subsequent test runs.

Our review identified that several tests create temporary files or socket files
without ensuring their removal post-execution.
- Direct calls to java.io.File.createTempFile and
java.nio.file.Files.createTempFile without adequate cleanup.
- Tests using NIO socket channels with StandardProtocolFamily.UNIX, not
explicitly removing socket files post-use.

Commit messages:
 - Clean up temporary files after tests complete.

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18352/files
  Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=18352&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8327474
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/18352/head:pull/18352