On Tue, 7 May 2024, Patrick Monnerat via curl-library wrote:

For "Which of these features would you like to see curl support?"

- ssh proxy/tunnel

What exactly does this mean though? I've been proxying curl fine indirectly over SSH for decades, but I always just run 'ssh -D' to create a SOCKS proxy that curl can use...

- proxies stack

Is this not what --preproxy already allows at least with an additional proxy? Or do you actually mean even more proxies in the chain? Do you (or anyone else) actually have a real use case for this? I have not heard of any such.

--

 / daniel.haxx.se