On Wed, 8 May 2024, Jimmy Sjölund via curl-library wrote:

Would it be useful with a followup free text question/comment? Such as "Depends on the cost" or any reason why or why not to continue on GitHub?

Free text fields are difficult (to gather the answers from). I am personally primarily interested to learn how big the GitHub resistance is (if at all).

The reasons are less interesting to me - perhaps because I am pretty convinced I already mostly know the common reasons why some people object to using GitHub. At least the ones people keep telling me.

--

 / daniel.haxx.se