Hi Sebastian,

On Tue, Jan 09, 2024 at 10:49:23AM +0100, Sebastian Ramacher wrote:

> > > libobs-dev and the shared library are an oddity of obs-studio. There
> > > only purpose is to build plugins.

> > Ok, but it appears there are a large number of reverse-dependencies on
> > libobs0 from other source packages, and there is no OTHER encoding of
> > information about plugin ABI aside from this (no Provides: field on
> > obs-studio).  So what do you suggest here with respect to ABI skew between
> > obs-studio and its plugins on armhf?

> I need some more time to check the current situation.

Have you had enough time to check this out?  Are we ok to proceed with
handling libobs0 along with the other libraries, which would address the ABI
skew despite it technically not being libobs0 whose ABI is changing?

> I was looking at the repo but it is unclear to me how packages that can
> be skipped are handled there. What would a PR look like to exclude
> specific packages?

The skip handling is in the block starting at
https://salsa.debian.org/vorlon/armhf-time_t/-/blob/main/check-armhf-time_t?ref_type=heads#L852

Thanks,
Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/
slanga...@ubuntu.com                                     vor...@debian.org