Hi Steve

> - perl will also get a sourceful upload, to manually handle 'perlapi'
>   Provides.

Can we combine this one with the upcoming perl transition? See #1055955.

Here are some more comments on individual packages.

> 22 libobs-dev

That's a change to the plugin ABI only.

> 14 gnuradio

gnuradio bump its SONAME every other month.

> 9 libopenmpt-dev

Seems to be a false positive.

> 9 libogre-1.9-dev
> 9 libgirara-dev

Why is this one on the list?

> 5 gcc-10-plugin-dev

Can be skipped, not part of testing. Should be RMed from the archive
instead.

> 4 llvm-15-dev

llvm-toolchain-15 is scheduled for removal. Reverse dependencies should
get an RC bug instead.

> 4 libspatialaudio-dev

Why is this package on the list?

> 3 libdvbpsi-dev

Seems to be a false positive

> libavutil58

av_timegm is not used by any package in the archive. I'd skip ffmpeg and
it's libraries.

> libpoppler-cpp0v5
> libpoppler-glib8
> libpoppler-qt5-1
> libpoppler-qt6-3
> libpoppler126

Can be combined with the upcoming poppler transiton (see #1060019)

> libvlc5
> libvlccore9

Change to vlc plugin ABI. This does not require a change of the binary
package name.

> g2clib

Can be combined with the upcoming transition (see #1060077).

Cheers
--
Sebastian Ramacher