Eric Valette <eric.vale...@free.fr> writes:

> You can force the migration by explicitly adding the package that it
> propose to remove (e.g gdb for libelf, ...)

> I managed to upgrade all packages you mention in your mail that
> way. Only libkf5akonadisearch-bin libkf5akonadisearch-plugins
> libkf5akonadisearchcore5t64 libkf5akonadisearchpim5t64
> libkf5akonadisearchxapian5t64 are missing because there are bugs in the
> Provides: for api /or the packe depending on the T64 ABI are not yet
> rebuild. I opened a bug for that

Ah, yes, that worked.  It took some experimentation to figure out which
packages could be forced and which ones were causing removals.

I'm down to only libzvbi-common having problems, which I can't manage to
force without removing xine-ui.  If I attempt to install them both
together, I get this failure:

 libxine2 : Depends: libxine2-plugins (= 1.2.13+hg20230710-2) but it is not
going to be installed or
                     libxine2-misc-plugins (= 1.2.13+hg20230710-2+b3) but it is
not going to be installed
 libxine2-ffmpeg : Depends: libavcodec60 (>= 7:6.0)
                   Depends: libavformat60 (>= 7:6.0)

The apt resolver seems to be struggling pretty hard to make sense of the
correct upgrade path.

--
Russ Allbery (r...@debian.org)              <https://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>