Hi,

No objection but why do not ship Wine-6.0 as stable version for
Bullseye instead of 5.0 ?
Because as Phil explained in another mail, wine-6.0 release date is
after the 1st freeze date ?

Sorry for these questions, it's new for me.
But it would be a shame to have an old stable version in Bullseye.

If there are no inconveniences to push wine-6.0 into
bullseye-backports when available.

Cordially,
Max