Hi

sorry for my bad timing sending out an email and then being unbale to
answer for days. This is not what I intended.

Let me try to answer what I've seen so far. And I'll try to keep my
personal opinion out this time.

It is pretty obvious Ivy is used today and maybe even loved by
some. This is great for any project.

As is probably true with all volunteer based open source projects people
come and go as their interests and focus change.

In the case of Ivy this unfortunately means it is not maintained well
today and this is not going to change with the current set of Ant
developers. All of us work on Ant in our spare time and we've picked
developing Ant for several different reasons - none of these reasons
seem to apply to Ivy for anybody of us.

It is not my intention to kill Ivy. Not at all. But if maintenance of
Ivy is left with the current set of Ant developers this is what is
likely going to happen, eventually.

It just seemed to be fair to inform Ivy's users about the current
state.

Cheers