Thank you mentors for your valuable feedback. The feedback is addressed below.

Regarding GitHub issues and pull requests:
  It is true that in the earlier months we were sluggish in responding to and
closing out issues. In
  April we created SLA to categorise (label), assign, and respond to issues.
Since April, 95% are
  responded within 72 hours (80% of issues are responded to within 24 hrs). In
the last month we
  have closed 8 issues across the project. Regarding pull requests we are
behind our internal
  SLA but have addressed that in the last 48 hrs.

Regarding committer and contributor diversity:
  The committers and contributors act on their own initiative without
representing a corporation
  or organization. Core contributors are indeed employees of a single company
(Bitnine Global,
  the project donator) who has interest in the success of AGE but there are
many entirely
  independent contributors and committers. Contributions span more than 20
countries across
  the globe including Australia, Belarus, Belgium, China, France, Germany,
Ireland, Israel, Italy,
  Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Nigeria, The Philippines, Russia, South Korea,
Thailand, UK,
  Ukraine, USA and Vietnam.

Regarding the breakdown of the PPMC membership on affiliation (companies) and
PPMC growth:

 The PPMC representation, excluding mentors is as follows:

  Bitnine Global: Eya Badal, Josh Innis, John Gemignani, Dehowe Feng(in voting
process).
  Liberation Data: Jasper Blues
  Immuta: Mason Sharp

 The project has added five new committers taking the total to 10 (excluding
mentors).

  Bitnine Global: Dehowe Feng
  Kroger: Nick Sorrell
  Ghent University: Pieterjan De Potter
  Agedb: Andrew Ko, Alex Kwak

RE CS10 “The project maintains a public list of its contributors who have
decision power”:
We now have the list of community members (committer and PPMC) at age.apache.org

Regarding how incubator-age-viewer is released:
  Age-viewer has been released 8 times. The age-viewer developers are looking
to release in the
  Apache way soon. The age team is coaching the age-viewer developers to
encourage future
  releases to comply with Apache guiding principles.

The documentation link at incubator.apache.org/projects/age.html is corrected.

Regarding project name search and approval:
  We have completed name search and approval. PPMC is actively checking Apache
AGE brand
  use.

The licensing issue regarding 0.6.0 has been resolved. We’re happy to announce
Apache AGE 0.6.0 is officially out today.

Thank you for your feedback and recognition that after 6 releases including 4
Apache releases, we have demonstrated that this community is able to run
independently outside incubation.

We look forward to a positive vote on graduation to a Top Level Project.

Thank you
Eya