That looks good to me. +1

To note, 0.6 is not on “Download” on
https://age.apache.org/<https://age.apache.org/#>

________________________________
From: John Gemignani <jgemign...@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 1, 2021 5:55:40 PM
To: dev@age.apache.org <dev@age.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Apache AGE (Incubating) - Community Graduation Vote

I completely agree with all of Eya and Josh's points.

Especially, now that we have v0.6.0 out (which took a lot of extra attention
and cleaned up a lot of pending issues) and with the upcoming release of
v0.7.0. The latter release will add a significant amount of new functionality.
This makes me confident that the project will be able to move forward a lot
more smoothly.

+1

John