With respect, Apache is not trademarked nor is it proprietary.

It also represents free software. I fail to see how this would be
disrespectful. In fact the fight against large corporate takeover with OS
licenses and Open Source would seem to align well especially considering
stories like 'wounded knee' (I would think). But please correct me if I am
wrong.

I dont think Apache does this out of disrespect but out of homage; an
homage of serving their people.

In that sense, the Apache and the Apache Org are very much aligned.

Is there a way in which you feel Apache does not serve people and
disrespects the Apache tribe? Can you list instances that can be resolved?

Owen Rubel
oru...@gmail.com