Hello all,

This may be a very dumb question (and feel free to "reprimand" me ;-) but I will ask it anyways.

I am working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1144 and one of the comments on the submitted code was that I marked both methods I am implemented as @IgniteAsyncSupported but I never actually provided an async implementation. All my methods do is call on methods already implemented in IgniteCompute.java (after verifying that the methods are called on data structures that are collocated) and my assumption was that the methods being called are already implemented in async/sync versions. Specifically, these methods are affinityRun() and affinityCall().

Furthermore, I noticed the following comment in IgniteQueue.java, for example:
""* All queue operations have synchronous and asynchronous counterparts."".

However, after looking at all the implementations of IgniteQueue interface in the code base, I could not find any actual implementations of asynchronous calls on any methods of queue or set. Am I just missing something really basic?

Thanks!