Val,

My question was also - if all I am doing is calling affinityRun() and affinityCall() that is already implemented elsewhere (just making sure it is done on a collocated queue/set) - do I need to do anything special looking at IgniteComputeImpl.java it looks like affinityRun()/Call() are already implemented in async fashion?)?

Thanks!