Hi,

First of all, the JavaDoc is incorrect, there are no async counterparts for
queue and set operations in the current API.

The question is - do we need them? I think we should have have them for new
affinityRun and affinityCall methods that you're adding, but I'm not sure
about others.

Does anyone has thoughts on this?

-Val