Mike Kienenberger wrote the following on 9/17/2004 2:17 PM:

Not relevent to my situation. We require a WebObjects-like page state cache to handle backtracking issues. Thus our URLs end up looking like http://xxxx.com:7777/ebpp/duSRSod7x598ZkHOQ16p1spKaMzS3yj1Dj_1.1.psc and contain no user-meaningful information.

Wow I'd like to see how you implemented that some day. Sounds pretty cool. So I take it your Struts JSP Form would look like...

Where you'd pass to the page this encoded String for the action name and then it gets translated somewhere in the RequestProcessor to equate to an actual mapping in the struts-config?

--
Rick