On 4/28/06, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There are things like references to Bugzilla.

Do you remember where?  I searched across struts-action and only found
bugzilla links on the old release notes pages.  The Struts Faces index
page had a typo and wasn't building, so the old version (which did
have a bugzilla link) was online.

The links to the "Components", like
Extras, need to be fleshed out, the "Core" link is useless, and we
need some introductory text for Taglibs.

I removed the Core link, though it was the only way to get to its reports:
  http://struts.apache.org/struts-action/struts-core/maven-reports.html

Eventually I think Maven 2 will be able to aggregate all of the
reports.  Until then, we can keep a placeholder page for each report,
with links to the components, such as:
  http://struts.apache.org/struts-action/checkstyle.html

I might have some time to work on this Monday afternoon, if no one
beats me to it.

Help with the site and with the JIRA issues is appreciated, if anyone
has extra time.

Thanks,
Wendy