On 5/31/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 5/31/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well design time is inherently linked to core.  It makes no sense to
> release one without the other.  With shale-test, you might in fact
> release that separately from core so if it has its own trunk and set
> of branches, that is easier to do.
>
> If they are always going to be released together, then one
> struts-shale/trunk is fine.

Right now I see:
   shale/clay/trunk
   shale/test-framework/trunk
   shale/???/trunk/[core,tiles,spring,designtime,tiger,apps]

Not sure what to call that last one:  shale/shale/trunk? shale/main/trunk?

What do you think?

Using "main" works for me if we want to go this way.

But, does "apps" really belong underneath "main" (I can see the logic on the
rest of them)?  And, do we really need this at all (versus shale/trunk/*)
given that you can "svn copy" a branch of, say, "shale/trunk/test" to
something like "shale/branches/test/1_2_3" at any time you want to do a
separate release of one component?

--
Wendy

Craig