Scope and  major  expectations as follows

   - Should be provide a easy way to create test cases ex:- test cases can
   be written using annotations ..etc.
   - Should be able to test both editors (which are based on GMF/EMF) and
   SWT based UIs
   - Test cases can be able to execute using a maven plugin, Better if we
   can run test cases in headless manner
   - Should be able to deliver a extensible testing framework for Developer
   Studio .

Thanks and Regards
/Jasintha

>>> http://code.google.com/p/robotframework-eclipselibrary/downloads/detail?name=EclipseLibrary.html