Hi all,

I've shared my proposal with you (can comment).

Please provide me your valuable suggestions and corrections so I could
further improve and submit by tonight.

Thanks in advance.

 GSoC Proposal 2014: "UI Testing Framework for Developer
Studio"<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ffx6aDJNM0D5HUwgLoVk5jbT8mCi1uIpWGMzy9q14AQ/edit?usp=drive_web>

Regards,
Tharshayene Loganathan
Undergraduate,
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
IIT,Sri Lanka.