> On Sat, 2016-11-05 at 05:01 +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
>
> "hunt down"?
>
> koji download-build (nvr) works fine.

I think you are missing the point here. Reverting dnf history does not work if
packages are missing from repository. Besides "koji" command is not installed
on my machine, and hence not on default install. Your suggestion for users is
to install "RPM Development Tools" group?

I don't see how this command would help in what I usually do when I need stuff
that is missing from repo, other then a little bit more convenience perhaps.
That is to locate the packages in koji.fedoraproject.org and pass the urls to
curl.