On 05/04/2022 18:51, Robbie Harwood wrote:

Right, you need the EFI partition (EFI System Partition, or ESP).  I
don't remember what we default those to these days - I usually make
about 600M, but I need it larger for testing stuff.  The partition
scheme also needs to be GPT, not MBR.  Once that's all set, the EFI
grub2 packages need to be installed, but that's the easy part :)

I actually checked that on wikipedia because I wondered if it
had to be GPT and it seemed to say MBR was supported?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_Extensible_Firmware_Interface#Disk_device_compatibility

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)