I had forgotten that Bonnie had taken the time to establish some
suggested frequencies, thanks Patrick (and Bonnie).

I agree with Rick , I am also not likely to have a dedicated rig
scanning full time.  But what about 2-3 frequencies that we scan when
we want, looking for traffic or sounding for a brief while ?  Anyone
want to suggest the three frequencies ?  I can see myself scanning for
30 minute periods every now and again.  Also what about a net
periodically, not a chat net, perhaps a net where NCS sends out a
bulletin to those on frequency via  Netcall.  I'd nominate Rick for
that role since it may fit in with the goals of his HFDEC group.

Andy