Hello Andy,

Hereafter is a non exhaustive list of the ALE400 frequencies (proposed by
Bonnie):
1837.0, 3589.0, 7037.5, 10141.5, 14074.0, 14094.0, 18104.5, 21094.0, 24926.0,
28146.0, 50162.5, 144162.5 (AF at 1625 Hz).
The complete list of frequencies is on "http://hflink.com/ale400";.

So for 40, 30, and 20M, it would be 7037.5, 10141.5, 14074.0.

These frequencies must be entered in the "Options" window, for an automatic
scan.

Note: the features are the same in ALE and ALE400 (which is strictly an ALE at
50 bauds with 50 Hz between carriers).

About open source of ALE or ALE400 and ARQ/FAE:
There is no open source but the specifications are public. The only difficult
point of ALE/ALE400 was the CRC calculation (DTM/DBM) which is very fuzzy in
the specifications. I have supplied my code about this CRC calculation (HFLINK
and Multipsk Yahoo group) so that the programmation of these modes is normally
no so difficult (and it can be answered to questions in the HFLINK group) .

73
Patrick