--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Bernstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> amateur radio for many operators Demetre. That's why so many are
> willing to do practically anything to make WinLink stop generating
> QRM. Anti-radiation missiles tuned to PMBO frequencies were on a lot
> of Christmas lists; "Ack *this*".

You see now why the PBMOs cannot install any DCD mechanism that
detects QRM and they leave the busy detection to be the responsibility
of the client? Because people like you would misuse such a mechanism
and the PMBOs would be rendered useless.

This is a VERY bad practice that you and your followers excercise and
hence you should have your license revoked for this action you just
admitted yourself.

Anyway please comment to your daddy (the FCC) as you like, although
you do understand you are wrong, and if you have a PACTOR MODEM and
have not understood it's use yet then I am sorry for you because
nothing comes even close to PACTOR 3 for emergency comms OM.

>     73,
>
>         Dave, AA6YQ

73 de Demetre SV1UY