>>>AA6YQ comments below

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Les Warriner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

IMNSHO malicious interference, interference that prevents or
interrupts a QSO on a frequency from any source is ILLEGAL by the
existing rules. The fact that this rule is not being enforced should
generate information to the FCC  on these interferences and requests
to the same agency to clean it up. If I were operating on a frequency
and one of these stations climbed on MY frequency (yes, I own it
while operating on it legally) a report would go to the FCC the same
day with time, frequency, and any identifying information on the
interfering station. The squeaky wheel concept.

>>>Unless you're willing to purchase an SCS TNC, you will not be able
to know who or what QRM'd you. A requirement that all unattended
stations identify in CW at least once within each 5-minute period of
activity would eliminate this problem.

   73,

       Dave, AA6YQ