If you'd actually read any of my posts, Demetre, you'd know that my
focus is on automatic stations without busy detectors -- no matter
what protocol they are using. In fact I recently posted here that
banning Pactor III because a bunch of inconsiderate operators use it
in PMBOs would be like banning automobiles because some people drive
drunk. See

      Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Demetre SV1UY" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>