Hey!  I'll call and raise you two!

Unattended operation is not just "not prohibited", it is specifically
allowed.

97.3(a)(6)Automatic control. The use of devices and procedures for
control of a station when it is transmitting so that compliance with
the FCC Rules is achieved without the control operator being present
at a control point.

97.109(d) When a station is being automatically controlled, the
control operator need not be at the control point.

As you say each of these rules do require a control operator for the
station AND neither of these rules have verbiage relieving the control
operator of meeting all the requirements you have listed.  However,
they do not require the control operator to be present.  In other
words, if someone claims harmful interference and you are operating
unattended, I don't see where you would have a leg to stand on when
claiming you didn't interfere.  At the very least, you couldn't have
followed 97.101(b) and you are putting yourself at a large risk for
not being able to meet 97.101(c).

By the way, the claim for semi-automatic operation is a joke.  The
rules very plainly delineate three types of control, local, remote,
and automatic.  That's it, end of story.  The rules also plainly
detail what an auxiliary station station is when using an RF link to
control your station remotely, and a winlink client simply doesn't
meet the requirements for an aux station or a telecommand station.

Jim
WA0LYK