Wrong again...

* Every pskmail server has a local mailbox, so you can operate it without the
internet connection.
E,g, in some countries it is still forbidden to connect a radio to the
internet, those are the countries
which allow SSB on 30 mtrs by the way. For them the local mbox is the only
solution.
Just send your message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* Pskmail also includes file transfer client-to-client

73,

Rein PA0R

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Page at
http://www.obriensweb.com/sked

DRCC contest info : http://www.obriensweb.com/drcc.htm

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional