Yes. Thank you for your very welcome explanation.  I guess someone
has to stir the pot, but I was having fun in my ignorance and bliss.
I don't really want anyone to clarify that I can not do something
that I have been doing, just because someone else did not understand
the rules.  The people who are at FCC now, well most of them,  were
not even there when the rules, well most of them, were written, and
probably don't understand the English language any better than you
and I.  So why stir the pot for a specific ruling unless you have
some sort of agenda or are on some sort of power trip?

Yamamoto said "I fear we have waken a sleeping giant" after attacking
Pearl Harbor.  Others have said "Let a sleeping dog lie".  Many other
sayings along those lines, might make one think that "Don't stir the
pot" is also appropriate advice.  No one has received any citations
for the actions you question in your list to the FCC.  Who are you after??

73, Chuck AA5J