Chuck,

Enough of your nonsense! Those of us who want integrity in the amateur
bands are doing our best. You clearly have guilt in what you are doing
and you fear that it will be an illegal activity. Your activities may be
interpreted as perfectly legal ... but they may not. You will just have
to wait until we find out.