Just did a Group search and it's there.  It's called, "FCCSUCKS", but there's
only ONE message on it and who knows if it even has a moderator!.

I agree, someone (NOT me) needs to start an FCC Rules discussion group!

Rod
KC7CJO

Howard Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               Yes, we
need to have a place where the discussions of FCC rules are
 appropriate. Does anyone know of such a group on Yahoo??

 Andy, would you consider creating such a group??

 Howard K5HB