Rodney writes:
 > Just did a Group search and it's there.  It's called, "FCCSUCKS", but
 > there's only ONE message on it and who knows if it even has a moderator!.
 >
 > I agree, someone (NOT me) needs to start an FCC Rules discussion group!
 >
 > Rod
 > KC7CJO

It appears that the digipol Y!-group was set up for exactly this
purpose, but there seem to be no members or messages.  I have a vague
recollection that our moderator may have established that group so
he'd have someplace to which to banish the endless flamewars about the
FCC subbands-by-bandwidth NPRM, WL2K sucks|rocks, automatic busy
detection for bots "should is mandatory"|"is infeasible", etc, but I'm
not sure I'm not confabulating here.  :-)

73 DE KW6H (ex-AE6VW)
--
Chris Jewell  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  PO Box 1396  Gualala CA USA 95445