Hello John,

Well I have seen no others, aside from you, complaining about qrm when
operating Pactor modes on the sole basis that you were using Pactor.
I am sure it happens as we all get benign qrm. As I have posted often,
it is sad some think Pactor modes are the issue when it is the Winlink
system that is at issue.
I too have been operating Pactor only to get a station right on top of
me...when queried they sometimes say, "I thought you were a PMBO bot"
... no excuse but I do understand why they think so.

73,

Bill N9DSJ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "John Becker, WØJAB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>