No Bill and you will not see others on this list.
99.5% are sound card *ONLY* operators and have no clue
what the non sound cards modes are all about. Other then what
they have read, such as it's all "bad" and that is why pactor has
such a bad name. Not all of us pactor operators are robots stations
and  MANY  can't see that for some reason.

I really don't done know what to say other than that.

John, W0JAB