At 11:06 AM 1/17/2008, Roger wrote:

>We understand, Jack. But please remember the Three Laws of Robotics
>that govern the behavior of you Robots:
>
>1. A Robot shall not harm a human being (including QRMing a human
>being) or, through inaction, allow a human being to be harmed or QRMed.
>
>2. A Robot must obey the orders of a human being but only if such order
>does not conflict with the First Law.
>
>3. A Robot must protect its existence, but only if such protection does
>not conflict with the First or Second Laws.
>
>So, you see, when a Pactor robot QRMs others, it is violating the First
>Law. Can't do that.
>
>Hey, sorry for the sad attempt at humor. Some of my best friends are
>Robots.
>
>de Roger W6VZV

I can't deliberately QRM anybody!  My SCS PTC-IIPro Mailbox can sit
here active, for 100 years and do nothing, UNLESS someone tries to
connect to it.
Once a connection is established, it lasts as long as the "connectee"
wants to stay connected :-)
They choose when to disconnect, not the mailbox.
So.....my "Robot" mailbox is controlled essentially by any people
connecting to it. It does not just fire up by itself :-)

73s

Jack VK4JRC