That would probably QRM the HF APRS channel, which is around 10.1495 (10.1515
LSB, 2100-2300 Hz AF).

Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to do any kind of frequency coordination
on 30m. It's been my experience that there isn't one single Hz of bandwidth
that is not occupied by CW, gigawatt RTTY stations, beacons, winlids, or other
operation.

-Joe, N8FQ