Andy,

I am ok with this idea too but we have to start somewhere.

Ev is being extremely cooperative in looking for a solution/compromise
and I have posted a message to the WSJT group asking for their help too.

But I am seeing most JT65 and JT2 etc still using the 10.139 frequency
so thought maybe it was easier to see how flexible PropNet was and
bearing in mind they are the ones who recently moved down.

73, Sholto
KE7HPV.