> wow!  so, what is the Mac OS-X version called ???
> STILL looking for MT-63 for the Mac.

Thanks to a kind ham who gave us remote access to his OS X machine, we
have been able to get fldigi 2.10 to build and run on the Mac. This
version also supports MT-63.

Unfortunately, we do not have OS X binaries. But if you are able to
install packages for the FLTK, PortAudio and samplerate libraries, it
should be easy to compile fldigi yourself.  There are instructions in
the INSTALL file inside the source tarball, which can be found here:

http://www.w1hkj.com/Fldigi.html

It should be far easier to add OS X support to flarq, if there is demand
for this...

> chas
> K5DAM

73,