That is interesting that they are going to name a new mode DEX that is
similar to, but not the same as DominoEX. I liked using DEX as the
acronym for DominoEX. But the creator gets to pick the names.

I am very pleased that Murray is helping to develop a mode for NBEMS and
I am sure many of us will be quite interested when this gets to the
point that we can try it out. Same for DSX.

We have got to make this simple to use and I hope that there will be
more interest on digital modes for public service. Nothing much
happening in our area and I do promote it as much as I can.

Pactor 2 is the mode to beat since it is has so many good attributes for
its bandwidth. It would be great to see some comparisons between P2 and
the newer sound card modes.

Thanks to all of you for so much work to develop these new modes.