  From: w4lde
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 7:08 AM
  Subject: [digitalradio] fldigi windows version and MicroHam micro keyer

  Thought I would look over the windows 3.0 version of fldigi and the
  different array of available modes.

  Was able to get fldigi open and running, decoding and receiving OK,
  however, I can not get it to talk to the rig which is a Ft1000mp with
  support through a microham USB micro keyer.

  fldigi apparently doesn't see the rig through the micro keyer, anyone
  out there that may have successfully set up fldigi through a micro keyer?

  73 de
  Ron W4LDE

database 3365 (20080818) __________

  http://www.eset.com