Ross,

Right after I sent my email there was a new version 3.1 released, so far
the same issues for me.  The newer version was to correct the com
issues.  I've downloaded the FT1000 XML file, edited it to meet my com
port selection, renamed it to "rig" as per the help file and still no
initialization.  Is there one for the MP?  May have to skip and go on to
something that works?  Looks like a fantastic package.

73 de

Ron W4LDE