John,

How frequently do you use Pactor-III, keyboard to keyboard?

How fast do you touch type?

73 - Skip KH6TY

John Becker, WØJAB wrote:

So my friend I do think WINLINK  has a lot to do with it
when even a keyboard to keyboard QSO get's phone calls
from some lid. But I guess, I'll look at the good side of it all.
I will not be getting any calls from him again. Seems his state
has laws about making phone calls like that. And he no longer
has a land line. Thank you  AT&T  !!!!

Who would like to be the next one? I'm in the book.

But to answer that question -
"Why does the ARRL continue to push for  Pactor III "
because it works, and works well.

John, W0JAB

At 01:23 PM 5/10/2010, AA6YQ wrote:

 >>>It's an "anti-Winlink without busy frequency detection" rant, John.

     73,

         Dave, AA6YQ