  From: Hal Stang
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:45 PM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] ALE 400

  Patrick ,
  Thanks for info.  Still in the "infancy stage"  of learning Ale 400 and
MultiPsk.  Any and all help is appreciated.  Been printing the manual download
for Ale. Articles, web sites etc.

  A question.  Do you use the "Beacon" Set up they mention?
  I read it again last night and thought it was quite interesting.

  again thank you,
  73
  Hal Stang
  WD4MDA