Thank you Patrick !

In fact my first two ALE400 QSOs are already done last night, even without
reading
the papers :). Both of them with canadian stations. BTW I have been active
on many of the
digital modes and this one seems to be a new experience :).

Thank you for the soft and for the help !

Best 73's !
De Nick - LZ1ZM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional