  From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com]on
Behalf Of Russell Blair
  Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 4:44 PM
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] CMSK63

        Well I cant help you on 3.587 in Texas 80m is dead  but I'm on 14.079
calling CQ CSMK63 tone 1000 for the next hour.

        Russell NC5O

        1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving
door!
        2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong
enough to take everything you have.
        - Gerald Ford

        " IN GOD WE TRUST "

        Russell Blair (NC5O)